Damaged Goods. If your goods arrive damaged, you must notify us within three days so we can arrange for the items to be replaced or refunded. Proof of damage will be required.
Unwanted Goods. If you decide that you no longer want the items, you must contact us within seven days of delivery. We will then arrange for our specialist courier to collect the items from you and you will be charged the delivery cost. (It is illegal to send the items through the postal service or an unlicensed courier) The items must be unopened and in their original packaging. However you may open transport packaging to inspect the goods. Refunds will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the goods.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter or email (provide addresses/email addresses details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier, the cost of which is to be borne by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves.